About This Item: If you are a fan of D'Addario ECG25 Chrome Flatwound Electric Light strings, save now by purchasing three sets.
D'Addario Chromes Flatwound Electric Guitar strings are famed for their smooth feel and warm, mellow tone.
These strings start with nickel-plated steel over hex cores, precision wound with chrome ribbon. After polishing in three separate steps you get an incredibly smooth surface and the distinct tone favored by many jazz and fusion players.
ECG25, one of D'Addario's best selling flatwound sets, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
Manufacturer Part #: ECG25