What Are Ernie Ball Cobalt Super Slinky Bass Strings?
Ernie Ball Cobalt Super Slinky Guitar Strings are the latest innovation in string technology, engineered to maximize output and clarity.
Seeking to provide guitarists and bassists with a new voice, Ernie Ball developed Cobalt (patent pending) strings.
Cobalt strings produce an extended dynamic range, incredible harmonic response, increased low end, and crisp, clear highs.
Cobalt provides a stronger magnetic relationship between pickups and strings than any alloy previously available. Cobalt Slinkys are also soft and silky to the touch, making string bending a breeze.
Just The Facts:
- Proprietary Iron & Cobalt allow
- Most magnetic material available for guitar strings
- Engineered to maximize output & clarity
- Longer lasting due to stronger wrap wire
- String Gauges: 45 65 80 100