About this item:
ErgoPlay invented this remarkable guitar rest that brings ergonomic assistance to your guitar playing.
"Not only must the guitar player adapt to his instrument, but also
the instrument to its guitar player!"
That's where the guitar rest ErgoPlay comes
in. The ErgoPlay guitar rest builds a bridge between the musician and his
You benefit in multiple ways:
- Both feet stay on the floor.
- Your back is straight, with a proper center of the gravity.
- You sit naturally. No twisting or bending
- Your arms are more relaxed.
- Adjustable support to match the neck angle to your natural position.
- Foam padding for increased comfort.
- Non-mar rubber suction cups securely grip your guitar
- Easy to follow instructions included.
Your playing also benefits from:
- The bottom of the guitar can freely swing and is not dampened by your body.
- The guitar faces to the listener, yielding a ideal sound pattern.
The ErgoPlay professional is a sturdy, solid metal support that ensures beginners use the correct position, and helps to reduce stress and strain for all players.