About this item:
This is the new and improved ErgoPlay Tappert model, featuring additional adjustments to better fit nearly every situation. The ErgoPlay team invented this remarkable guitar rest to bring ergonomic assistance to your guitar playing.
What are the key differences between the original ErgoPlay and the Tappert model? According to Wayne of Wayne's World Music
, "We like the Tappert model, certainly worth the $5 more to give you a couple more options..." Such as? "...more height than the standard model should you want to raise your guitar extremely high."
The ErgoPlay guitar rest builds a bridge between the musician and his
instrument. The player can better adapt to the instrument, as the instrument is adapted to the player.
You benefit in multiple ways:
- Both feet stay on the floor.
- Your back is straight, with a proper center of the gravity.
- You sit naturally. No twisting or bending
- Your arms are more relaxed.
- Adjustable support to match the neck angle to your natural position.
- Foam padding for increased comfort.
- Non-mar rubber suction cups securely grip your guitar
- Easy to follow instructions included.
Your playing also benefits from:
- The bottom of the guitar can freely swing and is not dampened by your body.
- The guitar faces to the listener, yielding a ideal sound pattern.
The ErgoPlay Tappert is an adjustable, sturdy, solid metal support that ensures beginners use the correct position, and helps to reduce stress and strain for all players.