What Are GHS Big Core Nickel Rockers in Custom Light 9.5-48 gauge?
GHS Big Core Nickel Rockers are a tribute to the tone that defined music for the past twenty years. GHS set out to develop Big Core Nickel Rockers that captured the big, full sound of legends such as Carlos Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eddie Brickwell, Clint Black, The Moody Blues, and Prince.
Designed for maximum feel, balance and endurance, the wound strings are structured with a bigger core and nickel wrap of the highest quality. The plain strings are slightly bigger also, to best retain size and durability.
GHS Big Core Nickel Rockers are ideal for playing in your living room or on the world's biggest stages!
Just The Specs:
- String gauges: 9.5, 11.5, 16, 28, 38, 48
- Sealed inside an air-tight Fresh-Pack.
- Manufactured in a 100% humidity controlled environment.
- Made with GHS state-of-the-art equipment and by highly skilled technicians.
- Made in the USA - Played worldwide!
- Produced to endure the toughest gigs and the longest tours.