Select Sounds LLC is proud to be an authorized dealer of Korg products.
About this item:
For nearly a decade, the Korg CA-30 Chromatic Tuner has stood among the top-selling tuners on the planet. Now meet the CA-1; offering the same excellent features with a new, enhanced design!Ultra-compact, LCD Needle-Style Chromatic Tuners
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg tuners the worldwide favorite. And now, the new CA-1 joins the best-selling CA series of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and marks for pure major thirds and minor thirds, the CA-1 packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into ultra-compact bodies.
- Compact size: Easily fits in a shirt pocket.
- Easy-to-read display: High precision, stable, digital needle plus bright high/low pitch LED's.
- Built-in Microphone: Ideal for brass band, orchestra, or any acoustic instrument.
- Built-in 1/4" Jack: Plug in your guitar for silent tuning, even in noisy environments.
- Energy Efficient: Powered by two AAA batteries for ab out 100 hours of life (with normal operation).
- Wide Range: C1 (32.70Hz) to C8 (4186.01Hz) of pitch detection.
- Audible Tuning: Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker.
- Adjustable Calibration: Calibration Function supports a variety of concert pitches (410-480 Hz)
- Memory Backup function: Calibration and reference pitch are remembered even when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off: Conserves battery power when left alone for 20 minutes.
- Accurate: Tuning accuracy to within +/- 1 cent
Free USA Shipping!: Simply add this item to your cart. No Coupons, No Codes to enter. (Note: Not all items ship free. If you purchase additional items, shipping fees may be charged for those items.)
Wide Range of Pitch Detection
This compact chromatic tuner supports a broad range of C1 (32.70 Hz)-C8 (4186.01 Hz), allowing speedy and high-precision tuning of wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments. This tuner is ideal for tuning even low-register notes containing numerous overtones that are often difficult to tune. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic instruments such as ukuleles. A separately sold CM-100 contact mic can also be used to send the vibrations directly to the tuner for even more accurate tuning.
Ultra-compact body with a "Tilt Slit"
Although the CA-1 is small, thin, and light, donít let its pocket-sized body fool you. The CA-1 packs the functionality needed for tuning a wide range of instruments. From studio to stage, tuning is easy and convenient. The back of the unit includes a unique arc-shaped "tilt slit" that lets you insert a plastic card for use as a handy stand.High-precision LCD Meter
The meter section uses a LCD needle, combining the accuracy of an LCD with the easy visibility of a needle, and providing a stable display. Additional visual feedback is provided by LEDs that indicate pitch deviation.Sound Out
In addition to visual tuning via meter, the CA-1 can play reference pitches from its internal speaker (Sound Out) for tuning by ear. Each press of the Sound switch will cycle through the A4-Bb4 notes commonly used for tuning wind instruments. Or you can hold down the Sound switch to change the cycle to the semitone intervals from C4 through C5 (one octave), allowing reference pitches for any instrument to be sounded quickly.Adjustable Calibration
The Calibration function (410-480 Hz) supports a wide range of standard pitches, and can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps for accurate and flexible tuning to any song or key. Thanks to the Memory Backup function, the Calibration and reference pitch are remembered even when the power is turned off.
(However, these settings will be initialized when the batteries are replaced.)Auto Power Off Function
The power will turn off automatically, if the unit is left powered-on for 20 minutes without performing any operation, avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.Approximately 100 hours of Continuous Use
Low-power consumption design allows an amazing 100 hours (approximate) of continuous battery life (A4 continuous input, meter mode, zinc-carbon batteries).
* Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection may not be possible for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or have a rapid decay.
Korg tuners and metronomes purchased from Select Sounds, a Korg USA authorized dealer, have a three year warranty (See the Korg website for details).
Note To Our Friends In Canada: At this time, this item is not available for shipment to Canada. If added to your cart, it will be removed before your order ships. If this item is the only item in your cart, your order cannot be processed.