Select Sounds LLC is proud to be an authorized dealer of Korg products.
About this item:
Superior features like a large, easy-to-read, LCD needle-style display, and input output connections for 'through the tuner' tuning, the Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner is a great value!
The Korg CA-40 packs in only the essential features:
- Wide Detection Range from A0-C8.
- Easy-to-read display: Bypass function.
- Built-in Microphone: Compact Chromatic Tuner, ideal for use with brass band or orchestra.
- Built-in 1/4" Jack: Sound Out function.
- Energy Efficient: Powered by two AAA batteries (included) for about 85 hours of life (of normal operation).
- Wide Range: Adjustable Calibration.
- Audible Pitch: Auto Power Off function.
- Auto Power Off: Memory Backup function.
12-note equal temperament
A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine waveReference Tone:
C4 (261.63 Hz) - C5 (523.25 Hz): 1 octave
Meter Mode (auto), Sound Out Mode (Manual)
A4=410 Hz - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Detection: +/- 1 cents or better; Tone: +/- 1.5 cents or better
Input Jack (1/4" monaural phone jack)
Dynamic speaker (28mm diameter)
Two AAA batteries (3V), included
Approximately 85 hours (Meter Mode, Continuous A4 input, zinc-carbon batteries)
3.94" (W) x 2.64" (D) x 0.67" (H) / 100 (W) x 67 (D) x 17 (H) mm
0.19 lbs. (88 g) including batteries
Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
Korg tuners and metronomes purchased from Select Sounds, a Korg USA authorized dealer, have a three year warranty (See the Korg website for details).
Manufacturer Part #: CA-40
Exploded View Showing Front, Top, Bottom, and Sides
Note To Our Friends In Canada: At this time, this item is not available for shipment to Canada. If added to your cart, it will be removed before your order ships. If this item is the only item in your cart, your order cannot be processed.