About This Item: This is the Shubb Lite capo. You choose the capo that is right for your instrument.
If a lightweight capo is right for you, then this is one great choice.
The Shubb Lite is made from aircraft grade aluminum, so it weighs less than one ounce.
Choose the right capo for your instrument using the drop-down menu at the top of this page. Here is a guide to help you determine the right size:
- L1 — for steel string guitar. Fits most acoustics and electrics.
- L2 — for classical guitar with a flat fretboard up to 2.25" wide.
- L3 — for 12-string guitar, or any steel string guitar with a wide fretboard.
- L4 — 7.25" radius fretboard. Fits some (not most) vintage electrics.
- L5 — for banjo, mandolin, bouzouki. Models with a flat fretboard.
- L5r — for banjo, mandolin, bouzouki. Models with a radiussed fretboard.
If you prefer a capo with more heft, take a look at the Shubb Original or Shubb Deluxe capo.