Source Audio Programmable EQ For Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, More!
Four Programmable Presets Free USA Shipping! Peace Of Mind - Authorized Source Audio Dealer!
About This Item: This is a brand new Source Audio Programmable EQ (model SA170).
The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a bold re-imagining of the traditional equalizer pedal.
Free USA Shipping!: Simply add this pedal to your cart. No Coupons, No Codes to enter. (Note: Not all items ship free. If you purchase additional items, shipping fees may be charged for those items.)
This compact, rugged, cast aluminum unit offers plus or minus 18dB of range over 7 frequency bands, plus an additional frequency band at 62Hz accessible via the Octave Extend function. Engaging the Octave Extend systematically optimizes the pedal’s frequency spectrum to accommodate the specific frequency range of your bass guitar.
Once you’ve dialed in the desired guitar or bass tone, save it in one of four programmable user presets. All four presets are easily accessible via the hands-free footswitch scrolling function. Simply hold down the footswitch and let the pedal scroll through each preset at an adjustable rate – release to engage. The pedal’s MIDI input also provides remote access to user presets or engages/disengages the effect.
The Programmable EQ offers a substantial clean boost of up to 12dB. Use the clean boost for an entirely transparent volume increase or go further and give your amp the front-end push needed for an aggressive natural break-up.
The relay-based true bypass footswitch provides improved reliability, remote switching capabilities, and a completely unaffected, hard wire signal in bypass mode.
As a bonus, the Auto-scrolling function, which automatically scrolls between all four presets at an adjustable rate, creates unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer of tremolo units.
The pedal runs on a 9V battery (included) or with an optional external power supply.
Source Audio Programmable EQ Specifications
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: creates dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Hardwire “True” Bypass: utilizes a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities.
- MIDI input: recall presets, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Dimensions: 4.5 in/11.4cm (Length) x 2.5 in/6.4cm (width) x 2 in/5.1cm (height)
- Runs on a 9V battery (included) or power supply (not included). See Accessories (below) for the recommended power supply.
The Official Source Audio Demo Video
Watch the video to understand just what this EQ pedal can do, and how it goes above and beyond the 'normal' function of an EQ pedal. Then, buy with confidence.
General/Guitar This first video covers the pedal features, then demonstrates its use with an electric guitar.
Bass Guitar This video is a demonstration of the use of the pedal with a bass guitar.