Select Sounds LLC is proud to be an authorized dealer of Korg products.
What Is The VOX Lil' Looper Multi-Effects Pedal?
The VOX Lil' Looper Multi-Effects Pedal allows the guitarist/vocalist to create, play, and control looped phrases in real time.
What Are The Key Features Of The VOX Lil' Looper Multi-Effects Pedal?
The Lil' Looper offers two separate loops with undo, redo and infinite overdubbing. A dozen onboard effects enhance the sound as you record. The Input switch allows you to select between your guitar or a mic, giving you control over standard guitar input or any mic'd instrument (or vocals) as your input source. You choose how to harness the sonic power of the Lil' Looper.
Combining two independent loops with a dozen onboard effects, the VOX Lil' Looper shares many of the winning features of the VOX Dynamic Looper. The easy-to-use design, solid footswitches, 12 versatile effects, and layering loops are ideal for guitarists who want to break new ground in looped performances. The Loop Quantize feature creates perfect length loops on the beat and lets you synchronize the two loops to a specified tempo. Lil' Looper offers the additional convenience of being compact, lightweight, and battery operated. The selectable Mic input allows any mic'd instrument or vocalist to enjoy the power of the Lil' Looper.
- Dual pedal design allows recording, playback, overdubbing, and switching between 2 independent loops
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on 2 independent loops plus infinite overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Loop Quantize + Metronome/Rhythm Guide lets you create phrases of a precise length or synchronize the two loops to a tempo
- Instrument input and XLR Mic input; Loop one or both sources for more possibilities
- A total of twelve built-in effects, including effects for guitar and mic input.
- Choice of Battery or AC power supply (6xAA batteries included)