You get three brand new sets of Elixir 11025 Acoustic 11-52 Polyweb coated strings at a great price!
Elixir® 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating deliver a warm, "played-in" tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
- Elixir Strings, the #1 selling acoustic guitar string*
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
What Is Polyweb Coating?
Elixir Strings are available in two different 'flavors'. Both feature the same patented protection and deliver the same extended life, but differ in tone and feel. Some players prefer the POLYWEB Coating found on these strings, while others NANOWEB Coating. It's a personal preference!
The original POLYWEB Coating has a warm tone, is comfortably smooth with less finger squeak.
Polyweb coating prevents contamination and corrosion from invading the string's Critical Zone of Tone.
What Are Anti-Rust Plain Strings?
The Anti-Rust plating is Elixir's breakthrough technology to prevent rust and corrosion, extending the life of the plain steel strings 3-5x compared to ordinary strings. Best of all, you get great tone and fresh, clean feel every time you pick up your guitar.