Save by purchasing three sets of Elixir 12050 electric guitar strings.
Elixir Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating deliver their own distinct warm tone together with extended tone life.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music.
What Is Polyweb Coating?
Elixir Strings are available in two different 'flavors'. Both feature the same patented protection and deliver the same extended life, but differ in tone and feel. Some players prefer the POLYWEB Coating found on these strings, while others NANOWEB Coating. It's a personal preference!
The original POLYWEB Coating has a warm tone, is comfortably smooth with less finger squeak.
Polyweb coating prevents contamination and corrosion from invading the string's Critical Zone of Tone.
What Are Anti-Rust Plain Strings?
The Anti-Rust plating is Elixir's breakthrough technology to prevent rust and corrosion, extending the life of the plain steel strings 3-5x compared to ordinary strings. Best of all, you get great tone and fresh, clean feel every time you pick up your guitar.
Do They Last?
Elixir strings sound great for three to five times longer than ordinary strings, according to testing by Elixir.
String Gauges: 10 13 17 26 36 46