Our 3 Sets deal gets you Elixir 12052 Nanoweb Light 10-46 Electric Guitar Strings at a great price!
Elixir Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver the presence, punch, and personality of traditional electric guitar strings but with extended tone life.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music.
What's the difference between NANOWEB® and POLYWEB® coatings?
The difference between their coating ‘flavors’ is found in the tone and feel of the strings. NANOWEB® coated strings sound and feel like uncoated strings – they are bright and lively, and the coating is so micro thin that you can barely tell it’s there.
POLYWEB® coated strings have a balanced tone and smooth response – they sound like strings that have been ‘played in’. In addition, POLYWEB® coated strings feel comfortably smooth and help reduce finger squeak.
What Are Anti-Rust Plain Strings?
The Anti-Rust plating is Elixir's breakthrough technology to prevent rust and corrosion, extending the life of the plain steel strings 3-5x compared to ordinary strings. Best of all, you get great tone and fresh, clean feel every time you pick up your guitar.
Do They Last?
Elixir strings sound great for 3 to 5 times longer than ordinary strings.
String Gauges: 10 13 17 26 36 46