Limited Time Savings!
Get the perfect bundle and save a few bucks when you order the Blue Microphones Ember XLR Studio Microphone & the Compass Boom Arm as a bundle.
The Ember XLR Studio Condenser Microphone brings Blue's legendary studio sound to your creative space.
Featuring our proprietary custom, hand-tuned condenser capsule, Ember delivers superbly clear, open and detailed performance for recording or streaming voice and instruments. Ember's cardioid pickup pattern focuses on the sound source and minimizes room noise, and the compact, side-address design is perfect for mic placement in tight spaces or limited on-screen real estate.
- Custom, hand-tuned condenser capsule for superbly clear, open and detailed performance for voice and instruments
- Cardioid pickup pattern for excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing room noise for recording and streaming
- Compact, side-address design enables precise mic placement
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 25 ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 146dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs)
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)
The Ember package includes the microphone and a mic-stand mount.
The Compass Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Boom Arm by Blue is a high-quality desktop boom arm with internal springs and built-in cable management.
This desktop boom arm is ideal for broadcast applications like game streaming, podcasting, voice-over, and more. With smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated on-camera looks, Compass is the perfect boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.4 pounds, including the Blue Yeti, Blackout Spark SL, and all standard shock-mount microphones.
- Premium all-tube, internal spring design
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts.
The Compass desktop image is a representative sample. This listing is for the boom arm and the Ember microphone.