Back for a Limited Time... In Limited Quantities... Get 3 Elixir 12002 sets for the price of 2!
Elixir Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver the presence, punch, and personality of traditional electric guitar strings but with extended tone life.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music.
What's the difference between NANOWEB® and POLYWEB® coatings?
The difference between their coating ‘flavors’ is found in the tone and feel of the strings. NANOWEB® coated strings sound and feel like uncoated strings – they are bright and lively, and the coating is so micro thin that you can barely tell it’s there.
POLYWEB® coated strings have a balanced tone and smooth response – they sound like strings that have been ‘played in’. In addition, POLYWEB® coated strings feel comfortably smooth and help reduce finger squeak.
What Are Anti-Rust Plain Strings?
The Anti-Rust plating is Elixir's breakthrough technology to prevent rust and corrosion, extending the life of the plain steel strings 3-5x compared to ordinary strings. Best of all, you get great tone and fresh, clean feel every time you pick up your guitar.
Do They Last?
Elixir strings sound great for 3 to 5 times longer than ordinary strings.
String Gauges: 9 11 16 24 32 42