The dampit has been protecting wood instruments for over 40 years. Invented in 1966 by professional violinist and composer Ralph Hollander, the DAMPIT now protects thousands of instruments worldwide.
The DAMPIT raises low humidity, and maintains it, to prevent cracks and restore dry wood.
The DAMPIT is made of the finest materials for years of easy, dependable service.
- Larger diameter than the original Guitar dampit.
- Super Sized For Extra-Long And Effective Use.
- Built using the same time-tested and trusted materials as the Original Dampit.
- Helps to prevent low-humidity damage and helps restore dry wood.
- Provides years of dependable humidification.
- New Top to prevent the dampit from dropping into the sound hole without a clip
- No clip to scratch your finish or damage your strings!
- Works on all acoustic guitars with a sound-hole, and many other guitars with sound or F holes.
- The Super dampit is 11" from tip to tip.
Avoid the nightmare of cracks in the wood and finish, warping, or separating joints. Refresh your humidifier less frequently. Get a brand new SUPER dampit today.
Each Super Dampit includes a clear plastic sound-hole cover, humidity gauge, and complete instructions.