DR Strings DSA-11 Dragon Skin Medium Light 11-50 Acoustic Guitar Strings
DR Strings Dragon Skin Acoustic Guitar Strings feature phosphor bronze with clear K3 coating on each string for long-life. DR Strings are made in the USA.
DR Dragon Skin acoustic strings DR's K3 clear coating for long life. Using a unique coating technique, DR says these strings "sound as good or better than uncoated strings."
Player's are raving about Dragon Skin strings:
- "Coated strings are not supposed to sound this good."
- "I'm not complaining, I just don't understand how a coated string can sound better than my uncoated strings. Doesn't that violate some law of nature?"
- "You managed to make the first coated strings that definitely do not sound muddy."
- "They're loud!"
All six strings are coated for improved performance and corrosion resistance.
- Neon Red K3 bright and long-lasting coating
- Long Scale 37 3/4" string length
- Hand wound in the USA
K3™ Coating Care
The K3™ coating from DR Strings is designed for use with standard picks and fingers. The K3™ coating can be damaged by scraping against metal. It is important that care be taken when stringing guitars and basses where the strings are passed through a metal block or bridge. Scraping can damage the coating.
Gauges: 11 15 22 30 40 50