EastWest Ministry Of Rock - 20GB of Virtual Drum, Bass, Guitar Sound
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a HUGE 20 Gigabyte collection of Rock Drums, Basses and Guitars recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 2, and the ultimate production toolbox for rock producers.
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a modern day rock toolkit that covers a myriad of styles. Songwriters, film, TV and game composers as well as drummers and guitarists will love this library. Sound quality and playability is superior to anything else available.
MINISTRY OF ROCK features sounds used in todays music and the entire library was created with one goal in mind: to create a virtual instrument capable of producing sounds that could actually produce a hit record or filmscore without any live drum, bass or guitar overdubs. Articulations and programming were all reverse engineered from actual performances.
EASTWEST is the #1 producer of virtual (software) instruments in the world. With clientele that spans the music, film, television, games, multimedia and performing arts, EASTWEST has led the industry for 30+ years and provides professionals with the very best music creation tools available.
Produced by NICK PHOENIX. Approximately 20 Gigabytes of rock drums, basses and guitars recorded in EASTWEST STUDIO 2.
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- The world famous EASTWEST STUDIO 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold and platinum records
- Drumkits also optimized for use with Roland VDrums.
- Drums utilize PLAY's easy replacement feature.
- All recorded thru Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amps
- Octaplus (9 Toms)
- Gretch (the actual kit used to make Metallica's "Black" record
All recorded thru an Ampeg SVT rig and an Ashdown rig
- Fender P-Bass Custom
- Fender 5 String
All recorded thru Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amps
- Fender Telecaster
- Fender Stratocaster
- Gibson Les Paul Standard
- Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
- Ibanez Universe 7
No Waiting For Package Shipment!
This is an Internet Download product. No box or disks are shipped after completing your order. Instead you receive your order in hours instead of days! After placing your order we will send you a URL for your product download along with any License and Product Key information necessary to unlock your product. We process download orders Monday-Friday, 9AM to Noon Eastern Time, except Federal Holidays.
Important: We do not accept returns or exchanges on downloadable software purchases.