Many players prefer the rich, textured tone of phosphor bronze strings. The Elixir 16002 Acoustic Phosphor Bronze NANOWEB Light 10-47 Gauge Strings capture the sweet spot of that unique phosphor bronze tone. Plus, players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated.
The ultra-thin Nanoweb coating prevents contamination and corrosion from invading the string's Critical Zone of Tone.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
String Gauges: 10 14 23 30 39 47