Ernie Ball 2326 Black Ball End Nylon Concert/Soprano Ukulele Strings feature warm, rich tone, with that preferred percussive ukulele attack.
Installation Made Easy!
Ernie Ball ukulele strings feature ball end construction for faster, easier installation over traditional tie-end strings which can prove difficult to wrap at tension around bridge post.
Classic Materials, Classic Tone
Made from 100% nylon monofilament, Ernie Ball ukulele strings provide smooth, rich tone with a percussive attack. Available in both black and clear nylon sets.
Fast Break-in Time
Ernie Ball's unique ball end design prevents unwanted slack that comes from tie end methods used for traditional strings, delivering up to 20% faster break in times.
- Ball-end construction for Enhanced tuning stability
- Easy Installation
- Nylon Black Finish Monofilament
- Perfect for Concert or Soprano-style ukulele's
- String gauges: 28 32 40 28
- Element Shield packaging for factory fresh strings every single time.
- Made in the USA