IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
iLoud Micro Monitor is a full-featured ultra-compact stereo reference monitoring system.
This pair of portable studio monitors have professional-quality bi-amplified design that provides a true and accurate sound with a true linear frequency response. iLoud Micro Monitor is powered by four ultra efficient class D power amps that deliver a combined 50W RMS of power. Extreme clarity and superior bass response via two 3/4″ tweeters and two 3″ woofers. These features are augmented by an on-board 56-bit DSP processor. It gives you total control of the monitor's performance, allowing for stunningly accurate and detailed sound for mixing in small spaces without the typical compromises of small monitors.
iLoud Micro Monitor can be adjusted to suit different playback situations thanks to its two positionable angles of inclination and three dedicated EQ switches: bass, treble and a “free field”/“desktop” compensation switch. These switches let you optimize its sound for your listening environment. It also comes with a full range of source options that includes Bluetooth streaming as well as RCA and 1/8″ inputs. iLoud Micro Monitor is perfect for mixing, mastering, composing, producing, critically listening and more in a wide variety of situations both while traveling and while at home or in the studio.
- Type: 2-way active, bi-amped studio monitor
- Frequency response (-3dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 45Hz - 22kHzCrossover frequency: 3kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4" silk dome, neodymium magnet
- Woofer: 3" high-rigidity custom composite material
- Maximum SPL @ 50cm (with two speakers playing, averaged sinewave from 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 107dB
- Number of amplifiers: 4
- Amplifiers type: High Efficiency Class-D
- Total output power (both speakers): 70W (peak) - 50W RMS
- Low frequency output power (single speaker): 18W RMS
- High frequency output power (single speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic settings: high shelf (0dB or -3dB from 4kHz up); low shelf (0dB or -3dB from 250Hz down); desktop (+3.5dB between 1kHz and 10kHz and -1dB below 400Hz)
- System total latency (analog input): 1.02 ms
- System total latency (Bluetooth input): 155 ms (depends on host implementation, tested on iPhone 6S / iOS 10.0.1)
- High performance Bass-Reflex port
- Totally DSP controlled
- Connectors: 2 x RCA input (cable included); TRS 1/8" stereo input; 4-pin speaker connector (cable included)
- Bluetooth® compatible with A2DP protocol
- Size: 180mm/7.09" x 135mm/5.31" x 90mm/3.54"
- Weight: 920g/32.45oz (left speaker), 800g/28.22oz (right speaker), 1,720g/60.67oz (left + right speaker)