The IK Multimedia IRig Pro I/O Digital Audio/MIDI interface is your new pocket-sized mobile studio.
Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device! That’s iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional quality audio and MIDI in/out for your mobile recording life!
iRig Pro I/O is the next generation of the iRig Pro — the first mobile interface for connecting all of your studio gear to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or Android device to play and record on the go.
iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
iRig Pro I/O is designed to be “plug and play” easy to use with all of your gear — studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards — whatever it is, iRig Pro I/O can handle it.
iRig Pro I/O features a new 1/8" stereo headphone out with preamp and level control, making it compatible with even the most recent iOS devices. Plus, when used with the optional DC power supply, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while in use for unlimited playing and recording time. iRig Pro I/O also features a new MIDI Out jack that gives you even more flexibility and control over your outboard MIDI gear.
Bottom line: iRig Pro I/O is the most versatile and intuitive “all in one” mobile interface available.
iRig Pro I/O is designed for all your gear — studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, MIDI Controllers — you name it. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. When using a studio microphone, iRig Pro I/O can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR jack for your active condensers. Plus, you can dial in the perfect and precise amount of gain with the new marked gain control knob. Recalling your gain settings for your mics and instruments has never been easier.
iRig Pro I/O also features a 1/4" Hi-Z input that easily handles passive and active pickup configurations. Again, the numbered gain wheel lets you dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recordings and recall them with ease.
We’ve also added a MIDI Out jack (and included the cables for you) that lets you easily chain and control your outboard MIDI gear.
With iRig Pro I/O, you can use any microphone you own because it sports onboard 48V switchable phantom power for your condensers. iRig Pro I/O features a combination Neutrik XLR and 1/4" input jack, and an input gain control with a calibrated oversize knob for precise gain setting and recall. Now setup with your studio gear is easier than ever before. Simply plug in, adjust your input gain and hit record.
One of the major advancements of iRig Pro I/O is the addition of an 1/8" stereo headphone output with preamp and level control. Now you can play, record and monitor with all of your devices — even the most recent iPhones and iPads — with the depth and headroom you’d get only from a traditional recording studio setup.
In addition to the MIDI IN jack, iRig Pro I/O now features a MIDI OUT (thru) for even more routing flexibility. Now connect your outboard keyboards, controllers and sound modules and even control surfaces with just one simple interface. iRig Pro I/O comes complete with two standard 5-pin MIDI to 2.5 mm cables for hookup.
iRig Pro I/O has multiple power options depending upon your recording preferences. When used as a standalone interface for iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can power iRig Pro I/O with 2 – AA batteries that also provide switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics. When use with iRig PSU 3A*, the optional DC PSU, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while plugged in for endless or extended recording and playing sessions. Buy now the iRig PSU 3A!* When used with a Mac/PC, iRig Pro I/O gets its power from the USB port and the connected laptop. Whichever method you choose, iRig Pro I/O will adapt and is ready to go at a moment’s notice.
iRig Pro I/O comes with over $/€550 worth of full version IK Software including AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room, and more. No other interface gives you so much value and playability right out of the box. With iRig Pro I/O and IK Software, there’s no limit to what you can do.
- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket
- Neutrik™ combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optional iRig PSU 3A (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
- Comes with a Velcro strip to secure iRig Pro I/O to a mic stand
- Comes with over $/€550 worth of full version Software & Apps
- * Use only the specified AC adaptor Use only the specified AC adaptor (iRig PSU 3A) and make sure the line voltage at the installation matches the input voltage specified on the AC adaptor's body. IK Multimedia will not be responsible of any damage caused by usage of any AC adaptor other than the specified one (iRig PSU 3A). The usage of AC adaptors other than the specified one (iRig PSU 3A) could compromise the user experience in terms of: Safety risk, Apple device charging performances, Noise performances.