The Korg AW-LT100G Guitar Clip On Silent Tuner provides stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery. The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation. This version model is specifically designed for guitar using a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering even faster meter response.
Bright Color LCD:
The VA-type color LCD display provides excellent visibility. With a high-brightness white backlight and a color LCD meter, you'll enjoy high contrast and a wide viewing angle, ensuring that the tuning status is always shown clearly.
Ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy
When in strobe mode, the AW-LT100G / B allow ultra-high-precision tuning as accurately as ±0.1 cent. Whether you're performing for a recording that demands perfect tuning at all times, or on stage playing live, you'll be able to zero-in on minute pitch discrepancies, making these units an ideal choice for professional needs.
Three meter display modes
You can choose from three different meter display modes to suit your style. In addition to the standard "regular" mode, these tuners also offer "strobe" and "half-strobe" modes that make it easy to visualize even slight pitch change by showing the direction and speed in which the meter flows.
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.