The Korg GA Custom Shop Chromatic Tuner
Stunning visibility combined with pin-point precision in a pocket-sized package, plus ultra-high ±0.1 cent precision.
Pocket-sized tuners have been KORG’s most popular tuners for many years. The diverse lineup includes the GA series for guitar/bass and the multi-use CA series, supporting the tuning needs of beginners and professionals alike.
Now, Korg introduces the GA Custom. The GA Custom features a large 3D visual meter, the first of its kind for a compact tuner. Three-dimensional lights and versatile display modes deliver an unprecedented level of visibility. Its ultra-high ±0.1 cent tuning precision also meets professional needs. The flat body with rubberized exterior is even more compact and portable than ever. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing it to be used not only with guitar/bass but also with orchestral and acoustic instruments. A pick slot allows for easy stand-up operation.
The GA Custom is a new type of compact tuner that packs a ton of high-end functionality into a convenient and highly portable package.
- Pocket sized
- Highly Accurate +/-0.1 cent precision
- 3D Visual tuning display
- Rubberized exterior - it won't slide around
- Built-in microphone for audible tuning
- 1/4" Direct Connect for silent tuning
- Pick slot for angled viewing (pick not included)
- Three meter display modes
- Detection range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration range: 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (when tuner is on)
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular, using two AAA zinc-carbon batteries
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 99 x 65 x 16 mm/ 3.90" x 2.56" x 0.63" (including feet)
- Weight: 2.93 oz (including batteries)