The Korg KDM-3 Limited Edition Wood and Black Finish Digital Metronome is a classic design with the functionality you expect from a precision digital unit. The KDM-3 makes every practice more enjoyable!
The KORG KDM series is renowned for its powerful volume and its clearly-audible tone. We are proud to announce the latest model, the KDM-3 which features a fresh new appearance. Along with an attractive look that resembles a miniature mechanical metronome, it also contains a rich variety of beat patterns and metronome sounds. It's also packed with the convenient functions that you expect from a digital unit and will support your performance in situation, regardless of genre or instrument.
Limited Edition Natural Wood Front Panel.
This limited edition version of the tuner features a natural wood front panel with a rustic and artisanal feel.
The KDM-3 is well-known for its powerful and easily-heard sound and a compact size. This is one of a limited number of units featuring a front panel made of durable and elegant pyinkado wood. The chic brown woodgrain adds warmth to the monotone body. Its elegant look will project an atmosphere of refinement, not only while you practice your instrument, but also as an item of interior décor.
- Stylish design that’s reminiscent of a mechanical metronome.
- Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound.
- 19 beat patterns support songs of any genre.
- Easy one-touch operation and an easily-readable display.
- Choose from three types of tempo settings to suit your needs
- Sound Out mode lets you tune while listening to a reference tone.
- Timer mode is convenient for practicing the basics.
- Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function.
- Long-life design ensures worry-free performance even during extended practice sessions.