This true-analog synthesizer features built-in sequencers to generate the ultimate analog basses sounds.
The Volca Bass is part of a new lineup of powerful and fun-to-use EDM true-analog production tools that deliver a diverse array of fat sounds. Equipped with sequencing/recording capabilities for intuitively generating performances. Battery operation and built-in speakers mean that you can conveniently play anywhere and anytime.
The Volca Bass delivers powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines.
Powerful analog bass sound
- Three analog oscillators for thick, huge bass line
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- Go-anywhere analog: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
- Multi touch Keyboard / step key
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO Waves: Saw, Square
- VCF: Cutoff, Peak, EG Intensity
- VCF Type: Low Pass Filter, 12 dB/oct
- VCA: EG on/of, Sustain on/off
- LFO: Rate, Intensity, Target (Amp, Pitch, Cutoff), Wave (Triangle, Square)
- EG: Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
- Number of parts: 3
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (1/8” stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (1/8” monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
- Sync Out (1/8” monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Power supply: 6 AA alkaline or AA nickel-metal hydride batteries or KA-350 AC adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 × 115 × 46 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.82 inches
- Weight: 370 g / 0.82 lbs (Excluding batteries)
- KA-350 AC adapter
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.