The Kyser Quick-Clip features an easy to use and accurate chromatic tuner which seamlessly attaches to existing full-size Kyser Quick-Change capos magnetically.
Having the Quick-Clip attached to your capo eliminates the need to have multiple items clamped to your guitar. The Kyser Quick-Clip will keep you in tune if you are using the capo on a fret or if the capo is simply parked on your headstock. Residing on the capo or attached to the headstock, this compact tuner is practically hidden.
The Quick-Clip tuner is held in place by a powerful magnet and is adjustable by 360° and the screen can flip to accommodate left-handed guitarists. Plus, the tuner is easily detachable from the capo when not needed.
Kyser Quick-Clip Highlights:
- Tune while the capo is on the strings or the headstock
- Screen flips and rotates 360-degrees
- Easy on/off with one hand
- Quick activation with a simple press of your finger or palm
- Precision Tuning: +/- 1 cent
- Typically not visible to the audience
- Bright LED Screen (Orange=Out of tune; Green=In tune)
- Quick attachment/detachment using strong magnet
- CR2032 battery included.