Peavey CT-10 Continuity or Ground Multi Plug Cable Tester #00563070
The Peavey CT-10 6-in-1 Cable Tester is an essential tool for troubleshooting cable and connectivity problems. Test one plug type or mixed ends on the same cable. Test multiple connections on the same cable (such as tip to tip, ring to ring, sleeve to sleeve).
Two current detection probes (one for positive, one for negative), and one 9v battery are included.
- Tests cables with: 1/4" mono or stereo (TRS, or tip-ring-sleeve), balanced XLR male/female, phono/RCA, banana plug, Speakon (2 pole or 4 pole), and 5-pin DIN
- Able to test mixed plug cables (TRS to XLR, phono to 1/4" TRS, etc.)
- Battery test switch position
- Ground test switch position
- Continuity testing for a variety of cables
- LEDs confirm connection continuity
- Powered by one 9v battery, included
- Rugged, compact, metal construction
- 5" x 3.4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1.66 lb
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.