Peavey In Ear Wireless Monitor System #03010690
The Peavey In Ear Wireless Monitor System #03010690 provides crystal clear monitoring with their Dynamic Compander driver, enhanced AF frequency range, and increased transmission range. Switchable RF output selection switch plus selectable stereo or mono listening.
Efficient power monitoring ensures long life from two AA batteries along with auto-frequency scan to find the best available frequency. More!
- 100 selectable UHF frequency transmitter
- Dynamic compander for crystal-clear sound as well as enhanced AF frequency range and increased audio sensitivity
- Receiver equpped with selectable stereo or mono audio output switch
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures extended operating hours from two AA batteries
- Wireless synchronization with the receiver using infrared interface
- Automatic frequency-scan searches for available open frequencies
- User-friendly menu operation with control options shown on the LCD display
- Standard ear buds included
- Optional rack mount kits are available for one or two transmitters side-by-side (sold separately)
- Weight: 4.41 lb
This kit includes:
- One Stereo Transmitter and Antenna
- One Stereo/Mono Receiver with 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Power Supply
- Single transmitter rack mount kit
- Ear buds
- Audio cable
- 2 AA Batteries (for receiver)
- CD User Manual
The In Ear Monitor System includes a transmitter and one receiver. The transmitter is likely to sit next to a sound board or other sound-producing device. A power cable is included for the transmitter. The receiver clips to your belt, is selectable for stereo or mono operation, for use with the included earbuds using a 3.5mm mini jack. The receiver is powered by two AA batteries (included).
One transmitter will transmit on one frequency. To use multiple earbuds you would need multiple receivers (Item #03026850). You could use any number of receivers as long as they all receive on the same frequency.
If you wish to expand your setup to transmit multiple mixes, you would need multiple transmitters.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.