Rapco Horizon 10' V-Cable - Volume Control Equipped Instrument Cable
The Rapco Horizon 10' V-Cable Volume Control Equipped Instrument Cable gives performers the ability to adjust their own volume, or mute their instrument, quickly and easily.
With a built-in off position that allows for a complete system mute on any instrument, perfectly suited for acoustic and electric models built without tone or volume knobs. With a “pop” free guarantee, players can interchange instruments without worrying about unplugging sounds that will infringe on their performances.
- 10' 1/4" right-angle (control end) plug to 1/4" straight end plug
- Substantial length allows freedom of movement
- Eliminates annoying "pop" when inserting or removing cable
- 20 gauge pure copper center conductor
- Braided shield with 95% coverage
- Black PVC jacket is very flexible and durable
- 500K Ohm volume control to easily adjust the volume of with pickups of all types, including electric bass and humbucker equipped instruments*
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Rapco Horizon
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 90%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.242"
- Capacitance: 35 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 45Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.7Ω/1000'
* Some electric guitars may require the 250K Ohm version to operate properly.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product may contain a Chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause Cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.