RapcoHorizon NM1-6 Microphone Cable with Neutrik XLRs, 6 feet
The RapcoHorizon NM1-6 Microphone Cable with Neutrik XLRs, 6 feet cable uses (2) 24 gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. This cable comes with authentic Swiss Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Cable: MIC1 LO-Z
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Flexible Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
- Guaranteed For Life by Rapco Horizon
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate and Antimony Oxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to wwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov