Meet the Roadie 3 - Automatic Guitar Tuner, Metronome, Winder. Now Faster, with Improved Accuracy, and an all new form-factor.
Roadie 3 is an automatic tuner with a motor twice as fast as Roadie 2, reaching a speed of 120 RPM. It is built on next generation vibration detection, delivering improved tuning accuracy and enhanced noise immunity. Roadie 3 allows any musician to tune almost any instrument with geared pegs in just seconds. This includes electric, acoustic, classical and steel guitars, 7, 8 and 12-string guitars,
ukuleles, banjos, mandolins, and more, with the exception of the electric bass which can be tuned using Roadie Bass.
Beyond making standard tuning more efficient through its redesigned navigation, Roadie 3 gives users the ability to easily explore alternate tunings. It comes with as many as 100 built-in tunings and the possibility to even create your own. String changes have also been upgraded, with Roadie 3 now able to wind your new string to tension then tune it up all in one smooth step.
- Next generation vibration detection, enhanced noise immunity
- Roadie 3 can tune a string within 1 cent of perfect in just a few seconds
- Tune any instrument with geared pegs and within the detection range of 27.5 Hz to 668.84 Hz
- New ergonomic design and color LCD screen
- 2x the speed and power of Roadie 2 with more than 3x storage for instruments and alternate tunings
- Powerful new vibrating metronome mode quietly helps you stay on beat
- Free companion app makes it easy to create your own tunings and sync data.