Shubb L5 Lite Capo For Banjo, Mandolin, Bouzouki with a flat fretboard
The Shubb L5 Lite capo is a polished nickel-plated capo designed to work exceptionally well on Banjo, Mandolin, and Bouzouki with a flat fretboard.
The Shubb capo was first introduced more than 30 years, and guitarists still love them.
If a lightweight capo is right for you, the Shubb Lite is a great choice.
- The Shubb Lite is made from aircraft grade aluminum, so it weighs less than one ounce.
- Designed to close onto the neck just like your hand.
- Presses strings just like your fingertip.
- Hand assembled.
- Totally adjustable
- Lightweight (weighs less than one ounce)!
- Made of tough aircraft-grade aluminum.
The Shubb capo is by far the best capo for not creating tuning problems.
- Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip, so it doesn't bend the strings over the frets.
- Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn't pull the string off center.
- A one-time adjustment provides ideal consistent , repeatable pressure for your instrument.