Shubb L5r Lite Capo For Banjo, Mandolin, Bouzouki with radius fretboard
The Shubb L5r Lite capo is a polished nickel-plated capo designed to work exceptionally well on Banjo, Mandolin, and Bouzouki with radius fretboard.
The Shubb capo was first introduced more than 30 years, and guitarists still love them.
Looking for an effective lightweight capo? The Shubb Lite is a great choice.
- The Shubb Lite is made from aircraft grade aluminum, so it weighs less than one ounce.
- Designed to close onto the neck just like your hand.
- Presses strings just like your fingertip.
- Hand assembled.
- Totally adjustable
- Lightweight (weighs less than one ounce)!
- Made of tough aircraft-grade aluminum.
The Shubb capo is by far the best capo for not creating tuning problems.
- Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip, so it doesn't bend the strings over the frets.
- Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn't pull the string off center.
- A one-time adjustment provides ideal consistent , repeatable pressure for your instrument.