Float away with the liquid, swaying effects of this state-of-the-art Source Audio One Series Gemini Stereo Chorus pedal. The Gemini Chorus offers three types of deep, hypnotic chorus. Classic mode creates a single voiced effect that conjures subtle and creamy tones from the first wave of 1970s chorus pedals. The thick and rich Dual Chorus provides a smooth, yet animated double voiced effect. The lush and spacious Quad chorus recaptures that ‘80s vibe with its less than subtle rack system sound. Once you’ve found your chorus, dial in the sweet spot with the onboard Mix and Tone controls.
Out of the box, the Gemini offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the hood resides a much deeper level of power and flexibility.
Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android). Link the Gemini to the Neuro App and access Source Audio’s free library of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your Gemini Chorus. The Neuro App also offers an extended set of adjustable parameters including Feedback, Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 Flavors of Chorus
- Stereo Input and Output jacks – Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Gemini’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Change your Chorus modulation rate on-the-fly with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
Neuro App Features
Connect the Vertigo Tremolo to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the full power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Interchangeable Algorithms - It is possible to download ANY of Source Audio’s phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms directly to your Gemini Chorus for no additional cost. The same goes for the Lunar Phaser and Mercury Flanger, so owning one of Source Audio’s One Series modulation pedals is essentially like owning all three.
- Customize Effects — Tweak a vast range of additional parameters including Output Level, Feedback (a.k.a. Resonance), Tremolo, Modulation Delay, LFO Wave Shapes, Envelope Follower Mode, a Parametric EQ, and more.
- Signal Routing Options — The stereo Inputs and Outputs can be routed in a number of different ways including True Stereo, Mono to Stereo, Dual Mono, Sidechain Envelope, External Effects Loop, and more.
- Save and Share Your Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of free effect presets.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Gemini via the mobile device’s headphone jack and stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The Vertigo also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub.
- Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets (including phaser and flanger effects).
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
- External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal and manually control effect modulation or assign individual or simultaneous expression control to any adjustable parameter.
- MIDI Clock — Sync your chorus modulation with external MIDI clock messages.
One Series Specifications
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 150mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)