The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of their award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. This meticulously engineered â€œstompbox supremeâ€� provides exceptional flexibility, control, and sonic diversity, fulfilling all your envelope filter, wah-wah, and dubstep needs.
The Poly-Mod Filterâ€™s 23 filter effects include multiple variations on 2 and 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phaser. Each filter is controllable via envelope follower (i.e. auto-wah), variable wave shape LFO (Low Frequency Oscillation), expression pedal, or our own Hot HandÂ® effect controllers. It includes a variety of adjustable parameters including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed, frequency range, LFO rate (with tap tempo), and Q. Three footswitches and two preset banks hold six easily accessed user presets.
Poly-Mod Filter Interface
Left Column, Center Column, then Right Column of controls on front panel:
- Sweep Range Dial: Adjusts the direction and breadth of the filter sweep.
- Frequency: Adjusts the center point of the filter sweep.
- Preset Bank Button: Selects between preset banks A and B.
- Center Effect Knob: Selects between a range of different filter sounds.
- EQ Dial: 7-Band graphic equalizer saved per preset.
- Speed: Controls the attack and decay speed of the envelope fol- lower, the LFO speed, or the motion-sensitivity of the Hot Hand.
- Mix: Adjusts the ratio of clean to wet signals.
- Mod Source: Selects between ENVELOPE, LFO, and HOT HAND as the modulation source for the filter effect.
- Tap Tempo Enable: Enables a tap tempo function for use with the LFO.
I/O Ports (on rear of pedal):
Left To Right:
- SENSOR IN (optional): To use your Poly-Mod Pro with a Hot Hand sensor, connect the sensor to the SENSOR IN jack and follow any instructions given with the sensor.
- Guitar In: A standard 1â�„4" cable connection for your instrument.
- EXP In (optional): Connect a passive expression pedal that uses a TRS plug here. The expression pedal is assignable to a variety of parameters.
- MIDI In (optional): MIDI program and continuous control input. Connect to a MIDI output with a standard MIDI cable. Can also be used to sync the LFO with a MIDI clock.
- Guitar Out: Connect this to your amp, pedal, or other audio device with at standard 1/4" cable.
- SENSOR OUT (optional): Use a Source Audio daisy-chain cable to connect this jack to the sensor input of another pedal.
- 9V DC: Connect the included 9 Volt DC power supply here. Use of a non-Source Audio power supply may cause damage and void the warranty.
Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter Features & Specifications
- 23 Filter Sounds including 2-Pole Low Pass, 4-Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm Lo-Retainâ„¢.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSPâ€”Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presetsâ€”Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizerâ€”Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Controlâ€”An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Controlâ€”All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are â€œHot Hand ReadyÂ®â€� and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypassâ€”Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).