Following in the tradition of cutting-edge acoustic solutions, D'Addario now offer the EJ23 Super Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, in 9-45 gauge.
D'Addario was the first to use Phosphor Bronze in acoustic guitar strings back in 1974. Today, Phosphor Bronze is played throughout the world and considered to be the standard in acoustic strings, thanks to its beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth. These pioneering Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a high-carbon steel core, providing tonal versatility suitable for all acoustic styles and musical genres. The 09-45 Super Light set is D'Addario's lightest gauge for 6-string acoustic guitar, providing easy playability while retaining adequate tone and projection for most playing situations.
- Perfect for new players and those with delicate hands.
- Precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Phosphor Bronze strings, originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s, are now the standard in acoustic guitar strings.
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at their New York production facility.
D'Addario was the first to use Phosphor Bronze in acoustic guitar strings back in the early '70s. Today, Phosphor Bronze is considered the pinnacle of acoustic string alloys, thanks to its beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth, suitable for all musical genres.