The Darkglass Electronics Element Cabsim Headphone Amp, with a uniquely innovative approach, comes to tackle in one device an immensely practical tool to empower players.
Inspired by the touch sensor technology as used in the Hyper Luminal·Compressor, this non-conventional device it’s now completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs. Using three fully-tactile slider potentiometers with positioning LED’s that render it appealing and extremely intuitive to use.
One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite. With Bluetooth technology to listen to backing tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction within players and XLR output to connect to a microphone preamp, PA system, etc.
Fully compatible with bass guitars, guitars, or any kind of instrument, this headphone amplifier is a unique tool for you to push technology and your enjoyment of music.
New Firmware Update (October 2020)
Once installed, this exciting Firmware update provides significant new capabilities for your Element!
- Element now acts as an audio interface for any DAW system
- Bluetooth connectivity for backing tracks
- New App capability brings total control:
- 6 band Graphic EQ
- Four Input Channels
- Intuitive Pulse Library
- 3 settings control: Soft, Medium, Hard
- Instrument / line / amp input
- Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB, Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external load)
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when using Element with an amplifier.
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard.
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite.
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a microphone preamp, PA system etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume controls.
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative (not included)
- Current consumption: 250mA
Note: Due to the value of this item we may require that an adult be present to accept delivery.