The NS Artist Capo utilizes a patented tri-action geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the NS Artist Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger-style design and lightweight aluminum construction adds no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument.
The NS Artist Capo includes an integrated pick-holder and a Mini/Micro Headstock Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. (The pick-holder works with most guitar picks. Picks and Tuner sold separately. See the bottom of this listing to review the tuner.)
- Designed for use on 6-string electric and acoustic guitars
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Patented Tri-Action geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Integrated pick holder
- Includes NS Micro Tuner mounting bracket
- Planet Waves products are some of the most innovative professional musician’s tools available. This latest capo is no exception, and is another in the line of models jointly produced between famed designer Ned Steinberger and Jim D’Addario.