Rotosound RS77LD Jazz Bass Monel Flat Wound Long Scale Strings 45-105
Rotosound RS77LD Jazz Bass Monel Flat Wound Long Scale (32-34") Strings 45-105 are the flatwound bass string that’s been awarded many accolades since its inception in 1966.
Wound with the premium alloy Monel, Jazz Bass strings sound deeper and offer more resistance than the more commonly used stainless steel wrap.
Across the globe, players choose Jazz Bass flatwound strings for a full tone that retains its clarity.
The distinctive sound and red silk ends of these strings have been revered by iconic bassists such as Roger Waters, Phil Lynott, Sting, John Deacon, Dee Murrey, and Glen Matlock.
As heard on:
- Pink Floyd | Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish you Were Here, Animals, The Wall…
- Thin Lizzy | Bad Reputation
- The Sex Pistols | Never Mind the Bollocks…
- The Police | Regatta de Blanc, Outlandos D’amour, Zenyata Mondata
- The Cure | Seventeen Seconds
- Queen | A Night At The Opera, A Day at the Races, News of the World, Jazz
- Elton John | Goodbye Yellow Brick Road