The Samson Go Mic - Portable USB Condenser Microphone is perfect computer-based solution for recording music, podcasts or field recording, but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones.
Because of its custom compact design, the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it’s completely compatible with a Mac or PC, with no drivers required. Perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, the Go Mic’s range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. It’s also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, webcasting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns, you can
pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit, 44.1kHz, you can be sure you’re getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi purpose design.
Plug and play operation means it's completely compatible with a Mac OS or Windows, with no drivers required.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz
- Stereo 1/8-inch headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
- Manufacturer Model #: SAGOMIC